Answer the following questions:
– What would you like to change about yourself? Emotionally? Mentally? Physically? Spiritually?
– What is the most frustrating aspect of your personality?
-Think of the city where you spent most of your childhood. What do you most appreciate? What most frustrated you about this city?
– Where did you go to high school? In terms of academics, what did you appreciate? What frustrated you?
– In terms of your education, what frustrated you socially?
– Did you participate in any sports or clubs? Would you make any changes to this experience?
– Think about your social experience at VCU. Write about the positives and negatives.
– Think about your academic experience at VCU. Write about the positives and negatives.
– Go through your day at VCU. (dorm life, home life, your walk to classes, the grounds, the food, gym, etc) what changes would you like to make?
– Think of the United States Government. What do you appreciate? What would you like to change?
– Think about the world. What would you change?