Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
Clear introduction and clear points made
- Adams, P. (2014) Policy and Education. Oxon: Routledge Taylor & Francis Group.
- Department for Education (2013) The national curriculum in England. London: DfE.
- Department for Education (2014) Statutory framework for the early years foundation stage. London: DfE.
- Matheson, D. (2008) An Introduction to the Study of Education. London: David Fulton.
- Alderson, P (1994) ‘Researching Children’s Rights to Integrity’ in Mayall, B (ed) Children’s Childhoods Observed and Experienced Falmer Press
- BMA (British Medical Association) (1999) Growing up in Britain: Ensuring a healthy future for our children. A study of 0-5 year olds. London: BMA.
- Bradshaw, J. (Ed) (2002) The Well-being of Children in the UK. London: Save the Children.
- Clark, A. and Moss, P. (2001) Listening to young children. The Mosaic Approach. London: National Children’s Bureau.
- Davie, R and Graham Upton and Ved Varma (1996) The Voice of the Child: A Handbook for Professionals Falmer Press
Freeman, M. (2005) Children’s Health and Children’s Rights: An Introduction. The International Journal of Children’s Rights 13 (1-2) March 1-10.