[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Assessment 1 – Written Assignment Case Study
Length: 2,000 words
Mark loading: 50%
Sally (13 years) comes from a cultural background that believes obesity is a sign of wealth. She has been classified as ‘obese’ by her medical practitioner. Sally lives with her parents and sister
(9 years) who are all overweight.
• What are the barriers to effective weight management for Sally and her family?
• What steps would you take to assist Sally to overcome these barriers and achieve better health?
• Provide a rationale for the steps you have identified
• Discuss how the multi-disciplinary team could be involved in providing care to this family
• How would you communicate these steps to Sally, her sister and her parents?
Please use plenty of statistics, and no headings.
I’ll need to put it in through ‘Turn-it-in’ when received and submitted online through drop-box. If the format could be in Word would be very helpful.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]