Voice of the Customer
For In the “Understanding the Voice of the Customer at LaRosa’s Pizzerias” case study on pages 227 and 228(view attachment), LaRosa’s Pizzerias implemented the Voice of the Customer process to design its restaurants to address customer needs and expectations and ultimately allowed the restaurant chain to gain significant market share.
- Develop a customer satisfaction survey of eight questions. The questions must be relevant to the case study that the project team would use to solicit appropriate responses on the restaurant design concept from current and potential customers both inside and outside the restaurant’s current market area. Explain your rationale for each question selected.
- For each of these survey questions, identify two critical to quality (CTQ) performance characteristics for each survey question and discuss why they are important to customer satisfaction.
- Based on the customer requirements that LaRosa’s has identified and considering the design concept the company has adopted, examine the customer profile (based on age, lifestyle, etc.) the restaurant is targeting.
Writing the Assignment Paper:
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least two scholarly resources, including a minimum of one from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.