1. Name two States which provided coal for the steel mills in Chicago and Pittsburg?
2. Name three industries that used assembly lines to manufacture their products?
3. In what city and state were the first oil wells dug?
4. Name three institutions Carnegie donated his money to?
5. Name two inventions that enabled cities to grow and develop?
6. Name two team sports that were invented in the late 1800s?
7. Name two conditions that were difficult for new immigrants arriving in America’s cities.
8. Why did owners of business “blacklist” certain workers?
9. What were “scabs” used for during strikes and lockouts?
10. Why did farm produce drop in price during the late 1800s?