Imagine yourself as one of the children at the Nazi concentration camp at Auschwitz. Complete the three paragraphs (total should be about 550 words) as a first-person narrative from his or her point of view; recount any relevant historical facts accurately.
Paragraph 1: Why were you persecuted?
Paragraph 2: Where did you go? Describe your experience at the camp. What happened to your family? How did the United States respond to your experience?
Paragraph 3: What will your future bring? Predict what you think will happen to you now that you have been liberated. How has the world changed since your imprisonment? How have you changed?
Please write a paragraph (about 150 words) for the question below:
What were some of the reasons the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki should not have been used?
Please write a paragraph (about 150 words) for each of the questions regarding the Korean War:
1. How did General Douglas MacArthur react to the events in Korea? What was his stance on the Korean War?
2. How did President Truman respond to the events in Korea? What was his stance on the Korean War?
3. Which leader’s actions were the most justifiable—General McArthur’s or President Truman’s?
4. Would the outcome of the Korean War have been different had General MacArthur not been fired? Why or why not?
Please write a short essay response (about 250 words) for the question below:
Explain how events such as the Vietnam War and Watergate affected the American public’s opinion of the U.S government.
Please include at least four online sources for this assignment. Two different types of online source must be used (e.g. website article, news article, video etc.)
Answer the following questions in one paragraph (about 150 words).
What advances did the Women’s Rights Movement make in the 1960s and 1970s? How was the movement similar to those of the Mexican Americans and Native Americans?
Please write a paragraph (about 150 words) for each of the questions regarding the 1980s.
1. Do you think President Ronald Reagan’s policies had a positive or negative effect on the country overall? Explain your response.
2. What do you think was the most significant event of the 1980s and why?
Regard the three events or actions of the Civil Rights Movement below. Summarize each event, including which of the civil rights organizations and leaders were responsible for it. Explain whether each event was violent or non-violent and why. Explain whether each event could be considered a success or not. Be sure to include specific details to support your claim. Your response should be about 150 words for each event. Also, please cite one source for each event.
Montgomery bus boycott
March on Washington
Next, explain your response (about 100 – 150 words) to the following question: Based on the outcomes of the three events, which do you think were more effective – violent or nonviolent protest strategies?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂