Write a paper (500-750 words) outlining how disorders such as Trisomy 21 occur. Be sure to address the following questions:
1. When does DNA replication take place in the cell cycle?
2. When do strands of DNA form chromosomes?
3. What is a replicated chromosome? How does this differ from a chromosome pair?
4. Is a cell containing replicated chromosomes haploid, diploid, or neither? Why?
5. Why is anaphase important and unique in terms of chromosome number?
Students should use a minimum of three scholarly sources with valid URL. Remember that Wikipedia is not considered a scholarly source.
Prepare this assignment according to APA guidelines.