[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Please just answer one of the following question. Thank you
1. To what extent do comparisons of production and operations management reveal examples of determinant national competitive advantage?
2. Is it free market or regulated financial systems that underpin long-term economic success and effective corporate governance?
3. Do the concepts of ‘early’ and ‘late’ industrialization explain the key institutional, organizational and competitive characteristics of national business systems?
4. How convincing is Porter’s model of national competitive advantage in explaining the characteristics and performance of the business systems of major economies?
5. To what extent can Chandler’s model of large-scale, integrated managerial enterprise explain the long-term competitiveness of leading economies?
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]