The Time Machine : by H.G.Wells
-Use the novel as the primary source ( three direct references)
-Do not reference the movie in any way
-Spell characters names correctly
1. Analyze significant differences between 19th Century society and the EloilMorlock society
beyond the obvious physical/intellectual attributes. Show» how the novel supports your ideas.
2. Analyze Wells’s differing opinion of science/progress and humans as presented in the novel.
3′. Give the definition of society (or civilization) supported by the novel (use three elements of
4. Analyze the social evolution of the human species between the year 1895 AD. and 802,701
AD. as implied in the novel 4
5. Show how social evolution (see #5) likely influenced the biological evolution that resuted in the
Eloi and Morlock as human descendants.
6. How are the ideas in Marx’s “Communist Manifesto” (Le. Communism, Social Classes, and
Proletariat/Bourgeoisie) represented in the novel?
7. What social characteristics of Victorian England (1895) survived into the future (802,701) and
which characteristics changed dramatically?
8. Do you think the Morlocks rebelled against the Eloi at some point in history? Why or why not?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂