The strategic e-business model assignment requires you to explore a new business concept based on the designation of creating a real life website model. Students are allowed to use different software tools to create this e-business model.
This creative business concept that you have chosen must be compatible and realistic to meet today’s market demands in coherent with today’s information systems trend. You will require approval from unit assessor if you are working on this assignment on your own or with more than 1 team member.
A business proposal for your e-business concept should consist of a business proposal report of not more than 2000 words of the following:
E-Business plan outline:
- Executive Summary: Write this last. It’s just a page or two of highlights.
- Company Description: Introduce who you are in your team. Any legal establishment, history, start-up plans, pricing strategy, promotion plan, etc.
- Business goals
- Product or Service: Describe what you’re selling. Focus on customer benefits.
- Market Analysis: You need to know your market, customer needs, where they are, how to reach them, etc.
- Competitor Analysis: Who are your competitors? What are the opportunities and threats? Critique a competitor’s website? How will you position your website for competitive advantage?
- Strategy and Implementation: Be specific. Include management responsibilities with dates and budgets in brief. Make sure you are justifying the feasibility of your e-business model
- Web Plan Summary: For e-commerce, include discussion of website, development costs, operations, sales and marketing strategies. Build your plan, then organize it. Developing the plan in the same order you present it as a finished document. For example, although the Executive Summary obviously comes as the first section of a business plan, start writing it after everything else is done. It will appear first, but you write it last. All e-business projects must include sample pages of what the website will look like developed using Microsoft PowerPoint and/or Publisher. You should submit no more than 5–7 mock-up web pages and for each page indicate
- ‘functionality’ (capabilities to business).
- design aspects that are attractive to the profile of your target market, • incorporate suitable aspects of usability as will be discussed during the study period.
- reflection of the organisation, Remember that simple, easy to read and navigate web pages are much better than complicated, multi-coloured sites that may take hours to load up into your browser!
We Can Also Assist You With Similar Orders At Highly Discounted Rates!!!