The Counselor’s Role in Forensics
The Counselor’s Role in Forensics Essay: Instructions
Course: Psychopathology; Advanced Clinical Assessment
Abnormal Psychology, Eleventh Edition: ISBN: 9780470380086 Author: Ann M. Kring, Sheri L. Johnson, Gerald C. Davison, John M. Neale
copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons Inc.
Write a 2 page Essay discussing one of the following forensic populations:
• People who have been convicted of sexual offenses
• People who have been convicted of drug possession, sale or use
• People who have been victims of crime
• Young people (under 18) who have been convicted of crimes
• Other population approved by your instructor
Address the following:
• What are the primary issues to consider when working with this population?
• Discuss key assessment instruments and methods used with this population and at least two different evidence-based treatment strategies.
Format your essay consistent with APA guidelines, Citations and Conclusion: Three (3) References