[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
3. Technology in the Science Lab (2000 words)
(a) Develop an Assessment Task- Practical based on the NSW BOSTES National Curriculum, that focuses on the integration of digital technology in the laboratory for a Year 7 (Stage 4) Science class.
(b) Provide Syllabus outcomes in your guidelines and refer to different sources as references.
(c) Justify the task by describing its context within a unit of work.
The handout should cover the following areas:
• The problem to be investigated;
• The design of the investigation that allows valid and reliable data and information to be collected;
• Identification of the most appropriate equipment (technology) needed to undertake the investigation;
• The conduct of the investigation (providing details of the time involved and where and how the data will be collected and recorded);
• How the data will be processed;
• How the results of the investigation will be communicated; and
• How the findings and investigation plan could be evaluated.
This task assesses Learning Outcome (c), (d), (e)
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]