[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
TASK 3: DOCUMENTING FINDINGS IN A MEMORANDUM
For this assignment, you write a memorandum in Microsoft Word that documents your findings. In your memo, observe the following requirements:
• Your memo should have proper headings, such as Date, To, From, and Subject. You can address the memo to the city lottery officials. Please use a fictional name rather than your own name on this memorandum.
• Briefly outline the situation. However, you need not provide too much background — you can assume that readers are generally familiar with your task — but you need to show that you have understood the situation and what is required of you.
• In the body of the memo, summarise the four questions from the preceding section and how your analysis addresses the questions.
• List the answers to the four questions using relevant data to support them, this should include charts and/or tabular data as appropriate. Then tell the lottery officials whether you think more sophisticated statistical analysis is needed to dispel Bank’s objections.
• The memorandum should be between 1000 and 1500 words in length.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]