Activity A – 2000 Words
In pairs or small groups, research and discuss answers to the following. Then provide written individual responses, in your own words, to each question.
- Explain at least 2 purposes of performance management and its relationship to business objectives.
- Identify 3 components of performance management systems.
- Explain the relationship between motivation and performance management, referring to at least 2 motivational theories.(summary of Maslow’s Hierarchy of need and Herzberg’s motivation –hygiene)
- Identify 2 purposes of reward within a performance management system.
- Describe at least 3 components of a total reward system, 1 of which should be non financial.
- Explain the factors that should be considered when managing good and poor performance with example in real.
- Describe at least 2 items of data, including 1 external to the organisation.
- Explain the frequency, purpose and process of performance review with example
We Can Also Assist You With Similar Orders At Highly Discounted Rates!!!