The marketing director for Happy Valley long-term care center looks at the organization’s strategic plan to differentiate marketable objectives from non-marketable objectives. Objectives found in the healthcare organization’s strategic plan include the following:
- Purchasing medical equipment
- Purchasing more land
- Acquiring financial capital
- Acquiring physical resources
- Providing elder day care to Alzheimer’s patients
- Providing physical therapy
- Providing social activities such as bingo
- Promoting product awareness such as: marketing in a manor to improve the public’s perception of the HCO’s product or service
- Providing shuttle service to medical appointments
- Increasing sales
- Creating a brand
- Establishing the organization as a leader in the long-term care industry
you need to
- Differentiate between the organization’s stated objectives as to whether they are marketable or non-marketable objectives.
- Select the marketable objectives (i.e., those you would recommend developing in a marketing plan), and explain why you consider those objectives marketable.
- Explain why the marketing plan objectives should be in line with the objectives in the healthcare organization’s strategic plan.
Be sure to provide concrete examples . Each source should be cited and referenced according to APA style