Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
Must use excel 2013
Following is a step-by-step assignment breakdown:
- Develop a problem statement that incorporates the scholarly literature to support your rationale.
- Develop a research question based on the problem statement.
- Formulate a null and an alternative hypothesis set based on the research question.
- Identify the independent and dependent variables and describe how they are being operationally defined in your research project. Identify the type of data being used.
- Describe your sample using descriptive statistics.
- Select and describe an acceptable α level for deciding whether to accept or reject the null hypothesis.
- Select the most appropriate statistical test to test your hypothesis and explain why it is the most appropriate tool.
- Using Microsoft Excel, conduct your statistical analysis.
- Discuss possible limitations of the study.
- Recommend future research directions.
- Write a conclusion. In your conclusion, make sure you address the importance of adhering to ethical standards in developing research studies, interpreting the results, and considering who should have access to the data and knowledge gained from the research.
Your final product should include the Microsoft Excel computations and a 4- to 6-page Microsoft Word document. Utilize a minimum of four scholarly sources. Make sure you employ proper grammar and spelling and apply current APA standards for writing style to your work.