Short Essays Environmental Science
1. When conducting a detailed analysis, explain the method technic of operations review. Explain how it allows both supervisors and employees to work together to analyze workplace accidents, failures, and incidents. Is this a successful method? What are some of the weaknesses of using the technic operations review?
2. Compare and contrast the following hazard analysis methods:
a. failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA),
b. hazard and operability review (HAZOP),
c. human error analysis (HEA),
d. fault tree analysis (FTA), and
e. technic of operations review (TOR).
3. Explain the elements of the OSHA guidelines regarding workplace violence that can be adapted for use in construction companies. Choose a few of the elements and explain them in detail. Provide examples of using them at a construction work site.
4. Explain the philosophy of Crime Reduction through Environmental Design (CRTED). How can one go about using the risk reduction strategies from this philosophy to help facilitate the prevention of workplace violence?
5. How is the employer liable for workplace violence? Define the exclusivity provision, and analyze how this provision helps protect the employer from civil lawsuits that are associated with workplace violence?
6. Define the differences between conflict management and anger management. How would you use each in order to help employees in a disagreement come to a successful resolution? Explain.
7. Research the Internet and locate an article regarding workplace violence in the construction industry. Identify the issue, explain how the issue was addressed by the employer, and outline the factors that led to a resolution. Do you feel that the actions taken towards resolution were successful? Should the issue have been handled differently? Explain your answer.
Your response should be 2000 words in length for each question. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying Environmental science homework help
We can offer a similar ASSIGNMENT at a reasonable price. All our papers are written from the scratch and 100% plagiarism free.