Answer this question.
- 250 words each. APA format with citations.
- Define the inputs to risk identification. What tools and techniques need to be implemented on the project to ensure adequate input is received?
- How can quality tools help identify and quantify project risks?
- What are the methods, tools, and capabilities that will allow the project manager to anticipate potential risks before the risks fully develop.
- Describe how project risk can include both threat and opportunity for the project.
- Describe the use of, and methods for, tracking lessons learned as a means of identifying risk(s).