Create a 4- to 6-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another multimedia tool on one of the following groups:
- Men colonists
- Women colonists
- Black slaves and freed Blacks
- Native Americans
Address the following in your presentation:
- The role, if any, this group of people played in the Revolutionary War
- The effect the Revolution had on this group of people
- The political, economic, or social effects of the war on this group
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Cite and reference all sourced material consistent with APA guidelines.
Present the Revolution and Community presentation.
- For Local Campus students, these are 5 to 6 minute oral presentations accompanied by multimedia presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are multimedia presentations with notes.