You are an HR leader in a newly formed organization with 150 employees. Management has asked you to provide them with a proposal that describes two to three retirement plans that could be offered. In the proposal, you must identify specific requirements of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 the organization would need to fulfill.
In addition to the proposal, management has asked you to design a communication plan that encourages employee participation for one of the proposed retirement plans.
Resources: Assigned readings, ERRs, the Internet, and other resources
Prepare a proposal and communication plan of 1,400 to 1,750 words. In your communication plan, include components that encourage participation in the retirement plan. Answer the following questions:
- How will you communicate information to employees?
- How often will you communicate information to employees?
- What tools or methods will you use to communicate the plan?
- How will you overcome resistance to participation?
- How will you get employees to enroll?
- How will you communicate the plan to make it attractive?
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.