Write a Research Proposal (1,000-1,500 words) on a topic relevant to the course (Research Methods). To complete the proposal, do the following:
- Introductory section: Include hypothesis and a review of the literature.
- Methodology section: Include subsections on Participants, Apparatus/Materials/Instruments, Procedure, and Design.
- Results section: Include statistic, critical values, degrees of freedom, and alpha level.
- Discussion section: Include interpretation of results, ethical concerns, limitations of study, and suggestions for future research.
- Appendices section: Include a minimum of two appendices (either two figures, two tables, or a figure and a table).
- Include at least six to eight scholarly references