Research what life was like in the year 1150 CE and write a fact based but fictional autobiography.
The year is 1150 CE and:
• You are from the blue collar world. You may be the working poor or live a monastic life. Very few people were royalty but maybe you lived with them in a castle where you worked.
• What is your daily life like? What do you wear? What do you eat? Who do you work for? Romanesque art is Christian; for this assignment, you must convert to Christianity.
• Take a pilgrimage. That was a large part of life in the middle ages (they were not dark ages.) Where did you get the money to go on the pilgrimage? Why are you going on this pilgrimage? What church are you traveling to? What does it look like? What relics does it contain? WARNING: do not make the mistake of visiting a church that hasn’t been built yet.
• Your story must be 500 words. Include the web sites or books you are basing your “autobiography” on.
• Helpful web site for investigations: Medieval-Life.net
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂