Write a Research Proposal (1,000-1,500 words). To complete the Research Proposal, do the following:
- Introductory section: Include hypothesis and a review of the literature.
- Methodology section: Include subsections on Participants, Apparatus/Materials/Instruments, Procedure, and Design.
- Results section: Include statistic, critical values, degrees of freedom, and alpha level.
- Discussion section: Include interpretation of results, ethical concerns, limitations of study, and suggestions for future research.
- Appendices section: Include a minimum of two appendices (either two figures, two tables, or a figure and a table).
- Include at least six to eight scholarly references
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.