Prepare a research proposal relating to a specified area of business which includes:
Formulating and recording possible research project outline specifications (P1)
Identify the factors that contribute to the process of research project selection (P2)
Undertake a critical review of key references (P3)
Produce a research project specification (P4) including justification of your chosen methodology.
Provide an appropriate plan and procedures for the agreed research specification (P5). You must justify your research project specification.
Match resources efficiently to the research question (P6) as evidenced and justified in your methodology, including a code of ethics.
Undertake the proposed research investigation in accordance with the agreed specification and procedures (P7)
Record and collate relevant data where appropriate (P8) in line with your project specification
Interpret and analyse the results in terms of your original research specification (P10)
Draw conclusions, make recommendations for the future and justify areas for further research (P11)
You are required to make a 10 minute presentation using appropriate media to present the outcomes of your research to an audience (P12).Â Your presentation must also evaluate the overall success or failure of the research project including the benefits of the research, difficulties experienced, achievement of objectives, validity and reliability concepts (P9).
- You are required to prepare a research report and a research proposal/specification.
- The report must be word processed using 12 point Arial withÂ 1 Â½ line spacing
- The report must be referenced using the Harvard Referencing system
- Word limit â€“ 4,500 words
- This sheet must be signed and handed in with your report, together with a relevant Turnitin report.