Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
My research question is:
� Effectiveness of an evidence-based practice protocol for reducing the risk of catheter associated urinary tract infection in hospitalised older patients > 65 years. A systematic Review�
My teacher assessed my assignment 1 which is attached herewith. You can note the corrections and modifications required in assessment 1. The same assignment was peer reviewed by my classmate and more recommendations and suggestions are given for the systematic review. Instructions for assignment 1 is also attached herewith for your reference.
An example for assignment 3 given by the university is attached herewith for your reference.
Please read the assignment instructions clearly.
1)The first part of the assignment is �Reflect on the feedback you were given by your peer and in the beginning of your assignment indicate any changes you made to your research question, search strategy and/or the journal in response to this feedback. (Maximum 200 words)�.
In this part you can make necessary changes as per the feedback. Regarding the selection of journal, if you could find another leading Australian journal which publishes systematic reviews, and articles for the selected research question and word limit more than 3,500 words, and then go for that. You have to review the author guideline of the particular journal and this systematic review should be written according to the journal guideline.
2) Second part of the assignment is �Within your assignment you will have a summary of your final search strategy to elicit the highest quality articles to inform your review. You will need to report the data bases, MESH terms and text words and limiters you used to achieve the 5-10 selected key articles for review. You will already have completed this aspect of the task in Assignment 1 with potentially some modification in response to your peer review�.
Please refer assignment 1 and peer review paper to do this part. In my assignment 1, I have written that I have selected 10 top quality studies for the systematic review and the process is shown in the assignment . Please search for 10 good quality articles for review. If you want, you can reduce the number of articles, but you have to specify the criteria you used for refining the search.
3) Assess and critique each article using an appropriate tool
4) Report results of your assessment highlighting commonalities and divergent results
5) Summarise your results and if able, make recommendations for practice, education or recommendations for future research
6) Comply with selected journal�s guidelines including headings, with the possible exception of their word limit. Although some journals may allow up to 6,000 words, you are required to have a maximum of 3,500 words for this assignment.
7) Cut and paste the 5-10 articles� bibliographic details and abstracts at the end of your assignment together with the author guidelines for marking purposes.