Report of Showa Shell Sekiyu
Project: Since the mid-1980s there have been some spectacular losses in derivatives market. Below, you have list
of the companies, which had big losses due to their positions in derivatives products. For this project you will
need to obtain information about whole event on the firm your group draw and write a full report and last
present your findings about this event to all of us.
Company name: Showa Shell Sekiyu
In this project, you will write a comprehensive final report between 12 to 15 typed pages, double-spaced, Times
News Roman, #12 font size. It is due on DECEMBER 2nd (Tuesday), 2014. The report must be a hard copy to get
Written Report must contain the following:
1. Title page: Your name(s) and group # (underline the group leader’s name), course #, term and date,
and instructor’s name.
2. Introduction: Describe your project.
3. Overview of the firm: Explain the industry of the firm and the important key elements of the firm.
4. Summary of the whole event: Chorological order of the whole event that led this firm to have big
losses. When did it start? Who was responsible fro this loss? When did the firm first know about the
5. Analysis: Discuss in detail and analyze the whole event. What went wrong? What was the strategy of
the firm? Who was the key person(s) for the whole event? What did the upper management do? What
happened at the end? Did the firm go bankrupt? What happened to the key players?
6. Conclusion: Lessons to be learned from this specific event.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂