[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Using the case example, in your narrative include the following:
1. Describe the guiding theory supporting the model
2. Include important aspects of the development of the model (key developers, proponents, history, etc.)
3. Describe the principle tenets that should be followed and employed.
4. Describe how your practice theory would guide you in engagement, assessment, and planning with your case. Please be clear and support (cite) the connections between theory and practice. That is, you must explain how and what the theory of practice would require you to do in the manner by which you interact with your client and why. Developing a script of client interaction and exchange with the therapist might be helpful.
5. You must utilize the social work literature in explaining your intervention theory and its application. You must include at least three (3) references which provide evidence-based knowledge in support of your theory of intervention for this practice approach. All references require proper in-text citations with page numbers for all direct quotes.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]