Quantitative Techniques In Business
Upon successful completion of the assignment the following learning outcomes should be met:
• Understand and be able to extract key financial data from class within the stock exchange using the Financial Analysis Made Easy (FAME).
• Using specific analytical tools to build understanding from financial data, on the performance of the company for the specific year. Comment on the performance from observation and analysis of financial data, in report format.
• Be capable of using other applications and their abilities to summarize, analyze and present data in a meaningful and appropriate manner.
Word Count and Weighting
This assignment is a 3000-word assignment and its worth 40% of the overall assessment.
The following Texts may be useful for this assignment
• Swift, L., Piff, S. (2010) Quantitative Methods for Business, Management and Finance, (5th Ed.) Palgrave.
• Oakshott, L. (2012) Essential Quantitative Methods for Business, Management and Finance, (5th Ed.) Palgrave Macmillan.
• Lucey, T (2002) Quantitative Techniques, Thomson Publisher.
• Field, A. (2009). Discovering statistics using SPSS. Sage publications.
• Sekaran, U., Bougie, R. (2009). Research Methods for Business: A skill Building Approach. John Wiley & Sons.
This was an interesting era in world history and as it is today – commerce and trade influence power and dominance. Here are a few sites to get you started:
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂