Public Policy The Affordable Care Act
Using the public policy The Affordable Care Act, create a paper (1650-1,750 words) to discuss the following criteria applying the six stages of public policy making:
1. Describe the public policy and the agenda setting, including why this policy was created (policy strategy) and explain how and why your policy was adopted.
2. Explain how the policy was implemented and identify the target group the policy was intended for.
3. Describe different contexts that drive the public policy and if government has been involved in any way.
4. Analyze the public policy by examining the policy making process and the effects of the public policy.
5. Evaluate the impact of the policy and suggest changes or make recommendations for improving the policy.
6. Correctly identify and discuss any public relations techniques that were used to promote this public policy.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric to grade the assignment; please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.