Propose a temporary artwork in the manner of Christo and Jeanne-Claude, Nancy Holt, or Robert Smithson. Draw a schematic design that illustrates the proposed work, including notes on their intentions, color choices, intended symbolism, materials, region, space, etc. Additionally, include a budget, considering the cost of your project and how you aim to fund it.
Reference: Henry M. Sayre, A World of Art, 7th Edition 2013, Pearson…….
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers