Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
simple programming (its a refer work so simplicity and easy to understand)
- Functional Requirements and Constraints
- a) A simple system that places an ascending binary count on leds at selectable count rates is to be designed.
- b) A 2-bit value ‘x’ is to be read from the two least significant dil switches on the DE0-nano board.
- c) The leds on the DE0-nano board should show an ascending binary count with a least significant bit count period being ‘x’ seconds where x is an integer between 1 and 7.
2.c Design and Test Methodology
- a) The hardware should be designed by firstly splitting up the overall task into functional blocks.
- b) Each block may then be defined (inputs, outputs and process).
- c) The blocks may then be implemented in VHDL and simulated.
- d) The code may then be downloaded and tested on the DE2 board.