- Discuss principles of good governance ( properness, transparency, participation, effectiveness, accountability and human rights) How Scottish government shows these principles and other situations where they do not and maladministration occurs)
- paragraph about Scottish government devolved and unitarian style
- talk about separation of powers – parliamentary soverignty
- sources of good governance (include influences of EU and international treaties)
UK lacks codification of principles of good governance so look at how they are imposed through case law.
- talk about ombudsman and court of audit and how they prevent maladministration and encourage good governance.
- any additional influences from EU and international treaties.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions