[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Read Chapter 9 in Myths and Realities of Crime and Justice. Answer the following questions:
1) Please discuss the police and demographic characteristics including gender, race and sexual orientation.
2) Please discuss the idea of “doing” police work and police discretion.
3) Please discuss police profiling and militarization.
4) Please discuss police deviance.
5) Please discuss police and the use of force.
Barken, S.E. and Bryjak, G.J. 2009. Myths and Realities of Crime and Justice: What Every American Should Know 2nd Edition. Jones and Bartlett Learning. Burlington, MA.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]