900- to 1,050-word paper evaluating methods to control the pest.
Â Introduction – Laying out what the paper will cover.
- Description of the household pest
- Resources such as food, people, pets, and wood that attract the pest to the household
- Chemical methods to control the pest: Include information on brands, active ingredients, and safety precautions.
- Chemical-free methods to control the pest
- The benefits and risks of chemical versus chemical-free methods
- Methods used to prevent future infestations
- Analysis of adequacy/efficacy of the control method
- Conclusion – Summarize information contained in the paper
- References – At least 3 of academic quality all in APA format..
FormatÂ Â consistent with APA guidelines. UseÂ Introduction, Level 1 Section Headings, Level 2 Section Headings, a conclusion and reference page. Your introduction should tell the reader what is to follow in the paper. Level 1 Headings give you the information. Each bullet point should have its own section heading. Your conclusion should summarize the contents of the paper. References (at least 3 academic quality) should be in correct APA format.