I need an outline and paper on Personality Theory of the Psychoanalytic Theory see the details below;
In a one- to two-page paper (excluding title and reference pages), create an outline containing the framework for the topic chosen for your Final Research Paper (Psychoanalytic Theory). The outline should describe how your theory choice fulfills the genetic, social, and individual factors that create a total personality in addition to the following:
• The theory’s origin and principles
• An assessment of the theory’s validity and utility
• How the theorist might have been influenced by his or her culture, ethnicity, gender, and social status
• An explanation of why you feel this theory works best for your personal approach to the helping profession.
Use a minimum of two scholarly sources, in addition to the course textbook, that were published within the last 10 years and are formatted according to APA style
For your Final Research Paper, you will create a comprehensive study defining your personal choice of the personality theory (Psychoanalytic Theory ) you identified. In a six- to eight-page paper, respond to the following:
• Provide three detailed examples of how this theory would be used in the application of skills and techniques, communication, basic problem-solving, ethnic diversity, and establishing and using the helping relationship.
• Describe, in detail beyond the outline, how your theory choice fulfills the genetic, social, and individual factors that create the total personality.
• Describe, in detail beyond the outline, the origin principles, and assessment of validity and utility with regard to your particular personality theory.
• Expand upon your assessment of ways in which the culture, ethnicity, gender, and social status of the theorist influenced the theory.
1. Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least four scholarly resources from the Ashford University Library.
7. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined