[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
1. Quiz Information:
Hello Class, Just an FYI, there will be a quiz/exam every week in this class. You will have 3 hours to take each quiz/exam, they are all open book and you can only take the exam one time. This is the book for this class. However, you could get your information from any source.
Week 4 Textbook Reading:
Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States
Chapters 27, 28, & 29
Title: Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States
Author: Porth, Matfin
You will not be able to go in and out of the exams.
Please make sure you have a quiet area and a dependable computer and make sure you check the weather before you sit down and take your exam because if they shut off they will not be reset for any reason unless it is a college wide issue.
5. Go to your current classes on the left hand side
6. Click on MN551: Advanced Pathophysiology across the life span
7. Click on Unit 4 on the left hand side under Course home
8. Click on quiz 4 and follow instruction
9. Allow at least 2 hours (Remain logged in) of the time allocated to elapse before ending the quiz. Thanks
Remember to save all answers before submitting for grading or else it will be 0%-
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]