2) 1 paragraph (half a page each) talks about each research paper. (each paragraph is independent from the other, so you do not need to tie them together)
what to talk about (each paragraph, which is each paper):
– a brief statement what the paper is about.
– what important contributions to the field of organizational behavior and leadership the paper adds.
– major findings of the paper.
– a statement of why the paper is interesting and moving forward, how could you add additional contributions to this line of research.
The papers to reference/use in the personal statement:
1) Paper by Dr. Jean M. Bartunek:
Bartunek, J. M., Balogun, J., & Do, Bo. 2011. Considering planned change anew:
Stretching large group interventions strategically, emotionally, and meaningfully.
Academy of Management Annals, 5: 1 – 52
2) Paper by Dr. Mary Ann Glynn:
Glynn, M.A., Lockwood, C.L., & Raffaelli, R. Forthcoming. Staying the same while changing:
Organizational identity in the face of environmental challenges. In Gulati, R., Henderson, R.,. &
Tushman (Eds.). Organizational and Strategic Change and the Challenge of Sustainability.
Oxford University Press.
3) By Dr. Nathaael Fast:
4) By Dr. Morgan McCall:
Mc Call, M. W., and McHenry, J., “Catalytic converters: how exceptional bosses develop leaders.,” in McCauley, C., and McCall, M., eds., Using Experience to Develop Leadership Talent, Jossey Bass/ SIOP Professional Practive Series, San Francisco 2013.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂