PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
ASSIGNMENT #4: New Product Development & Branding
Please read Chapters 6 & 11from your text, then, complete the following. Submit your completed assignment here on ULearn. Assignments should be a minimum of two pages, not including this page of instructions, and completed in MLA format.
- Visit Proctor and Gamble’s website, at www.pg.com or other company site and select any product to improve or extend, and determine an appropriate target audience. Look up your brand on InfoScout and summarize the current target audience and trends.
- Imagine that you are asked to develop a new product idea to serve a new target market (you decide upon the new target market, and how that segment is different from the existing market.)
- How will you change your product to meet the needs of this new target market? What makes your product new? (Hint: see the section on categories of “newness”).
- Explain how the 4 P’s will be adjusted in your new marketing plan for your new product.
- What is your branding strategy? Choose and defend an appropriate strategy from Chapter 11.
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!