[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
And answer the following in APA format:
Brain Structure or Components, Their Functions, and Deficits or Abnormalities (Associated with Mental Illness or Trauma) for Each Structure
Create a chart with the following categories:
• List major neurotransmitters.
• Mention the brain structures associated with that neurotransmitter.
• List the functions of the brain structures.
• Provide the psychiatric symptoms of abnormalities associated with neurotransmitter levels.
The neurotransmitters that you are to list and address
are—Acetylcholine (Ach), Dopamine, Epinephrine or Adrenaline, Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), Norepinephrine, Endorphins, and Serotonin.
Create this chart in a Microsoft Word document. Make it a one pager and use Arial 8 font.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
Assignment 3 Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Created the chart with following categories:
• Listed major neurotransmitters.
• Mentioned the brain structures associated with that neurotransmitter.
• Listed the functions of the brain structures.
• Provided the psychiatric symptoms of abnormalities associated with neurotransmitter levels. 32
Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. 4
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]