modern American history
Argue for ONE event as THE defining, central moment in modern American history (i.e., during the time period since 1876). (An “event” may be broadly or narrowly defined – it could be a social movement, the passage of a law, a military action, etc.) Support your choice with an in-depth analysis that accounts for this event’s political, social, and cultural impact.
- Your essay must be typed in 12 point font and double-spaced, with one-inch margins, justified to the left.
In writing this essay, you may use class materials (lecture, textbook reading, and accompanying materials) ONLY. No other web or outside sources are permitted without the instructor’s permission.
Please remember that plagiarism on this assignment will lead to an automatic score of “zero”.
A strong response:
• contains a focused thesis that directly addresses the essay question.
• Is clearly organized, with well-arranged paragraphs that each develops a specific point in support of the thesis.
• includes effective and appropriate details and examples.
• is clearly written and free from proofreading and language errors.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂