[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Here are the comments (What I would like to change in this Mini-Review)
• OASIS proteins not mentioned in the introduction. There is no clear link to the first sub-section heading. Other sub-section headings appear logical.
• Room for improvement
• Lack of mention of OASIS is a glaring omission.
• Linking sentences are not included.
• Update once revision has been made.
Quality of writing
• Quit a few grammatical errors throughout. Over-reliance on once source paper – these parts need re-writing.
I would like the Mini-Review to be:
1. I want Mini-Review is well organized.
2. Clear thought process links different sub-sections.
3. Sub-section headings are informative.
4. I want a strong an abstract.
5. Mention of OASIS in introduction.
6. If you can self-generated supporting figures/tables
7. The concluding remarks are a good summary of the content of the review article and they help to re-emphasize its importance.
8. Writing style shows promise and suggests that revision could be written to a very high standard.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]