Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
please read and answer
The Marketing Ethics Mini-case report requirements consist of a 275-550 word (1-2 pages; double space, 12 point Times New Roman font) response to the following questions- the report would reflect your understanding and analysis of a marketing ethics mini-case study, titled “The competitive and combative toilet tissue campaign”,
“The competitive and combative toilet tissue campaign” mini-case study questions:
- What are the ethical issues?
- Who are the primary stakeholders?
- What are the possible alternatives?
- Assess the alternatives with respect to fairness, “stakeholder rights,” and cost/benefits.
- What are the practical constraints for Peg?
- What actions should Peg take and why?