Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
This assessment has two parts.Part B is to be written.But i would like written answers for part A as well please.I will need to have a meeting regarding the questions on Part A so i would like to have your answers to help me prepare for that
Explain/ discuss the following procedures and terms for meetings:
- Why is there a time limit on speakers in a meeting?
- What is meant by “Waiting to be recognized by the chairperson”?
- What does “deferring decisions to another meeting” mean?
- What is meant by a ‘Quorum’ for meetings?
- What are the “Conflict of interest” provisions?
- Describe typical “Voting Procedures”.
- What does “Casting vote by the chairperson” mean?
- What are the requirements for public meetings?
- State the role/responsibilities of the meeting’s leader.
PART B: WRITTEN ANSWERS
Using the information provided, write a brief comment on each attendee.
- Write a report on a meeting you attended as an attendee. Include in your report:
- a) Meeting purpose
- b) Meeting outcome
- c) Attach the official meeting minutes of the meeting showing your attendance at this meeting where the attendees were noted
- d) Any other relevant information, reports etc.
A minimum of one paragraph is required for each general QUESTION as follows:
- Discuss the importance of a well-managed and structured meetings?
- Why must meetings that include planned outcomes be well documented?
- Describe the methods you would you use to identify and notify meeting participants in accordance with organizational procedures.
- Why is it important to ensure accuracy when assembling key agenda items and during minute taking?
Upon completion of Part B students will have submitted the following documents to your trainer/assessor for marking.
- A report on a meeting as an attendee
- General Question Answers (refer to above)