6 pages, not including title and reference pages.
For this assignment, you must compose a persuasive essay by making a case on a controversial topic, problem, issue, or question. The chosen topic is “diversity at the workplace”, the paper cannot be pro/con, butyou need to take a position on a debate and argue one side, “why is diversity beneficial”.
Your essay must:
- Include a thesis statement in your introduction.
- Consist of body paragraphs that include a topic sentence, and clear details that support your description.
- Address your topic using critical thinking skills.
- Include one quotation, paraphrase and use of a summary in your paper.
- Include a concluding paragraph that synthesizes your main points.
- Incorporate instructor and peer feedback.
- Include three credible, peer-reviewed sources properly cited in APA format.
- Your paper should be 6 pages in length not counting the required title and reference pages.