Part 1 Tasks: Objectives from Weeks 1–4
- Describe how macroeconomics is involved in health care reform plans.
- Compare how access, quality, and cost are components of the U.S. and European health care reform plans.
- Explain how the World Health Organization (WHO) and Global Health Data Exchange (GHDx) will help manage the current and future need for health care professionals in all countries.
Part 2 Tasks: Objectives from Week 5
- When rating health care around the world, show how the health care rankings for each country can be used to justify the need for health care reform in these countries.
- Choose 2 low-income countries that you feel will benefit from health care reform, and explain why you feel this way.