Skip to content
- 1.Thoroughly explain the concepts of a) jurisdiction and b) minimum contacts.
- 2.What applications do they have in international disputes?
- 3.What are the risks associated with arbitration?
- 4.Why might a company prefer to settle disputes by litigation?
- 5.What are the advantages of arbitration?
- 6.How would a choice of law clause and a clause clearly delineating the power of the arbitrator help to address some of a party’s concerns?
- 7.Why do so many litigants want to litigate in the United States?
- 8.Does that desire suggest that the United States needs to alter its court system?