Here are the website:
Indiana University Bookstore Fall 2013
Bookseller (General Merchandise)
- serving a range of customers, offering appropriate advice and recommendations, and dealing with enquiries and identifying customer needs;
- processing customer orders and reservations, handling payments, returns & exchanges, online orders of customers’ needs and dealing with general housekeeping duties, such as packing & unpacking, and tidying
Beijing Pan Bang De Jewelry Company Summer 2013
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; notifying managers and customers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
Non-Profit Volunteer Experience
Beijing Yi He Apartments for Elderly August 2011- December 2011
- Socialized with aged
- Cleaned homes for elder people
- Organized activities for aged
- Member, Sigma Alpha Lambda, National Leadership and Honors Organization
- Member, National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Washington DC
- Secretary, Student Government of Economic College, Capital University of Economics and Business
University College First-Year Seminar Outstanding Student Awards, Indiana University
Article: Unswervingly Follow the Path of Reformation and Development.
In: Sail Again: Commemorate 20th anniversary of Deng Xiaoping’s Southern Talk. China Economics Press, Beijing. 2012
I will have another internship in an international bank, in Beijing of China this summer from June to August. Strongly related to the accounting and finance.
My Code: critical thinking, leadership, strong academic knowledge and wild spread networking.
We’re more than a top business school. We’re a talent management program.
Though the world of business continues to evolve, one factor remains constant: employers, business partners, and investors know that the success of their organization relies on the talent and the passion of its people.
That’s why we’ve built our program to revolve around you—to nurture your unique business interests and develop your distinctive business talents.
It’s a first-of-its-kind approach to teaching business, and it’s recognized nationally as one of the best. It’s also the approach that attracts more than 700 companies—located in the U.S. and around the world—to recruit from Kelley annually, which gives us job-placement rates that you can count on.
Three signature components of your Kelley experience
Your Kelley experience won’t just change the way you think about business. It will transform the way you interact with the world. Every component of your education at Kelley is designed to:
- 1Give you a core understanding of business—including finance, marketing, operations, strategy, and business ethics. You’ll also develop a specialty by choosing the major that’s right for you. With a Kelley degree, you’ll have the tools you need to succeed on any career path you choose.
- 2Develop your perspective on the global economy through our study abroad programs, Global Foundations courses, and a large and diverse student body. With a Kelley degree, you’ll be able to do business anywhere, anytime, with anyone.
- 3Develop you professionally and personally with our talent management classes. With a Kelley degree, you’ll enter the job market as your own authentic brand: a smart business investment that employers, partners, and investors will be eager to make.
An education bigger than textbooks and classrooms
Live in the Kelley Living Learning Center your freshman year and dine with CEOs. Travel to Beijing to learn more about China’s impact on the world economy. Use social media to connect with big-league Kelley alumni like Kathy Vrabeck or Mark Cuban. Take home a first-place win in a regional sales competition by getting involved with a business student organization.
At Kelley, the world is your classroom. Our nationally-recognized faculty, along with your personal academic and career advisors, will show you how to navigate it. And while they help you discover the building blocks of business, you’ll be refining your personal business style by delving into the once-in-a-lifetime experiences you’ll find only at Kelley.