- List of data collected along with a description of how the data were obtained.
- Description of the method of analysis.
- Relevant graphs and/or statistics, including displays from technology.
- Statement of conclusions.
- Reasons why the results might not be correct, along with a description of ways in which the study could be improved. (May use a convenience sample as long as you explain how your sampling method is flawed and how it could have been improved with sufficient resources of time, money, and effort.)