Based on the required readings, lecture materials, scenario, and video for Week 3, you will turn in a word processing document with the following elements:
1. A cover sheet.
2. An abstract stating:
a. The problem your paper seeks to address (1-2 sentences),
b. What method you used to address the problem (1-2 sentences),
c. And what results your efforts achieved (1-2 sentences).
3. No less than four full pages of written text interpreting the results of the average nearest neighbor test, including a discussion of the p-values, AND interpreting the results of the kernel density analysis This section must include:
a. An introduction (no less than 5 sentences),
b. An explicit thesis statement (“This paper does this, this, and this.”),
c. The results of your research addressing the two required topics properly citing all sources using APA formatting,
d. And a conclusion answering the question, “So what?” about the rest of your paper (no less than 5 sentences).
4. A bibliography of ALL sources used for your paper in APA format (usehttp://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ as a guide if necessary).
5. You may (but are not required) to reproduce the images of the analysis results in your paper, but they will NOT count toward the required minimum length of text.
Your assignment should carefully adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All formatting, from the structure of the paper to citations, should conform to APA guidelines.
2. All work must be original and in your own words. No direct quotes permitted.
3. Use a 12-point font with 1-inch margins, double-spaced.
4. All text should be written in standard prose (no bullet points).
Click the Images for Higher Resolutions