Question 1:(500 words)
- Describe the main steps in the process of international strategic management.
- What are some of the main problems faced by firms in undertaking this process?
- Explain the concept of CorporateSocial Responsibility(CSR) and concisely describe the range of issues (including environmental ones) that a firm needs to take into consideration in formulating its CSR strategies.
Question 2:(500 words)
- Using point format, concisely describe the modes of internationalisation other than exporting.
- What are some of the risks involved in the above modes and what can be done to try to minimise them?
- Explain why firms engaged in international businesses often form strategic alliances with overseas firms, indicating the advantages of these alliances.
total 1000 wordswith 500 words each